Adventist Youth Ministries
in the Greater New York Conference
It is important to note that an estimated 15,000 of the members of our Conference are under age 35; this number is consistent with the youth and young adult ratio in the Seventh-day Adventist Church worldwide.It is also relevant to note that a great amount of those over the official youth and young adult age, are still active, working in one or more areas of Adventist Youth Ministries in our local churches.This is the official Adventist Youth Ministries Website for the Greater New York Conference. If you would like more information about our Conference, Administration, Churches, and other departments and ministries, feel free to go to our Greater New York Conference of Seventh-day of Adventists official website: www.gnyc.org
To train Youth & Young adults to grow in Christ, practice servant leadership and be disciple.
- Spiritual Transformation (2 Cor: 5:17)
- Authenticity (1 Jn. 4:12)
- Discipleship (Luke 14:27)
- Relationship Oriented (John 15:1)
- Christ Centered (John 12:32)
- Servant Leadership (Phil. 2:5-11)
- Relevant (1 Cor. 9:20)
Children, Youth, & Young adult, serving the church and the community, and winning others for Christ.
- Provide resources to AYES, AYLC, ALA, AIA, PLA, PIA and MG classes per Area
- One Adventist Youth Society/Adventist Youth Ministry in each Church.
- One Adventurer & Pathfinder Club per Church.
- One public Youth Evangelism Series per Church, per year.
- One Large United Public Youth Evangelism
- 5-10 New Young Preachers (under 35) at each Church.
- Several Youth and Young Adults as Elders and Leaders at each Church and their community