The Greater New York Conference has a great Summer Camp Program for Youth and Young Adults. Due to the availability and space of Camp Berkshire and to the budget allocated for it, our Summer Camp takes place during the various Campmeetings of the Conference. Teens must attend camp with their parents or an authorized chaperone. Lodging and Cafeteria Reservations must be made in advance with the reservation office of Camp Berkshire. The dates for 2009 Camps will be announced soon:
English Youth & Young Adult Camp TBA
Hispanic Youth & Young Adult Summer Camp TBA
Franco-Haitian Youth & Young Adult TBA
The recreational programs offered throughout the weeks of Summer Camp are the following:
- Beach Volleyball
- Canoeing, Boating, Kayaking at our LakeFront in CampBerkshire
- Grass Boarding
- Inflatable Games
- Mountain Biking at our Camp Berkshire Mountain Bike Trail
- Riverside Camping at Camp Berkshire Riverfront
- Swimming at our brand new heated Camp Berkshire Pool
- Water Skiing, Wakeboarding, Knee Boarding, and Tubing (Banana Boat) @ Candlewood Lake, in Connecticut (25 minutes from CampBerkshire)
The spiritual programs offered, in the morning and at night, are the highlights of the summer. The informal, lively, happy, friendly, and highly spiritual atmosphere create an excellent setting for the lives of youth and young adults to be changed and many have decided to commit their lives to Jesus through baptism.
- Praise & Worship
- “Getting to Know You” Section
- Powerful Prayer Sessions
- Powerful and Solid Messages with Appeals for change and baptism
- On Sabbaths, the Youth & Young Adult Air Dome with a seating capacity for thousands is opened and filled with Youth & Young Adults who participate of excellent Sabbath Schools, Praise & Worship, inspiring Prayer Sessions, life-changing Sermons, Testimonies, Concerts, Youth & Young Adult Youth Choirs Extravaganza, Bible Bowl Finals, Ice Cream, and Youth & Young Adult Baptisms at the pool, to close the day.
For more information, please contact us.